Okay! So someone just send me a message, asking how i make my typographys.
I’ll try to explain and i’m sorry but english is not my native language (so this post will have a lot of mistakes) but i hope you guys understand the basic.
In this tutorial, we’ll be learning how to create a multi-coloured top bar (well, that’s what I call it anyway) that have become very popular lately in web-design. This is what we’ll be creating:
Prerequisites: It’s recommended you have some knowledge of HTML/CSS, but it’s not necessary.
And so here I am doing another post about how to write Scottish Accents for another muse that is also Scottish. I’ve done like three, but they all happened to be on other accounts, and I can’t find them. However this will fairly be quite simply, because for me it’s really trial and error after an entire year of writing the Doctor. I used to think that all the European accents were the same by writing and that the other character would just simply know that my character has an accent BUT I WAS A FOOL FOR THINKING THAT SO HERE WE GO.
Keep in mind that I am not a professional.
- Missing E: Great addon for tumblr, and especially for roleplayers. Go get it, set it up, and enjoy the ease. It adds automatic asktagging, tag wrapping, sidebar slimming, etch.
- Do not treat your RP blog like a personal. This clutters up dashes with unnecessary stuff.
- Read everything you can find about the character on their pages. And then some (elaborated in link).
- Use a non-hyphenated URL. Barring that, track both your URL without the hyphens, squished together, and track it with spaces in place of the hyphens. Either way, track your URL.
- Tag your asks. Just do it. It makes finding them easier, especially if you can’t scroll through your entire dash. Edit them, or use Missing E (above).
- Cut your posts. Don’t let them get longer than four or five quotes or you’ll stretch the dash. Cut them.
- Use Read Mores if you’re entering NSFW ground, or writing an exceedingly long post. Rule of thumb: If you’re under eighteen, don’t smut. Don’t do anything that falls into the sexual side of NSFW. It can get you, the other RPer, or both, into huge legal trouble.
- Do. Not. Godmod. Godmodding is where you write your character and your partners. That’s rude. Don’t do it. Don’t specify if the other character gets hit by something. Don’t make yours invincible.
- Tag your posts. Use the URL of the other RPer (when threading) to make finding it easier. Tag headcanons with a headcanon tag. Tag face claims with a face claim tag. Tag your posts.
- Make greeting posts when people follow. Or, if you’re following them back, wait for them to make a greeting post. But the former is always best.
- Never reblog text threads as links. That’s messy.
- And don’t RP on other people’s posts. That’s rude.
- Find a way to keep track of threads. Some people have a page where they update active threads, others ‘like’ the post to keep track of it (personally, I have each thread in an open tab, and the notes visible, so on refresh, I can see who’s replied. This gets tedious or overwhelming if you have a lot of active threads. Also, with this method, if there’s been no reply for about a month, maybe more, and the RPer is online and nudging hasn’t worked, close the tab and don’t worry.).
→ Ellen Page
- Actress (Juno, Hard Candy, Inception)
- Being amazingAge range:
- 18 - 23Gif hunts:
- Link to a gif directory (10 gif hunts)Notes: She’s not nearly as underused as most of the ones I post, but I hardly see her face anywhere. She has such a diverse range of gifs and is perfect for so many different personalities.
Underused Face Claim # 3 / Krysten Ritter
I honestly don’t know why she isn’t used more often. She is absolutely lovely and has a pair of very captivating eyes.
My guess is that most people play her as a bitchy kind of person or a spoiled brat because of her role in Apartment 23, but I think using her with a personality different from those two would really make your character pop!
So, you’ve read all the guides on OOC drama and rants on roleplay-hoppers. But now you’re thinking: what the hell do I actually do? How do I start? What even is roleplaying? Here are some fantastic links to help you out. You’ll find guides, other masterlists, resources and tons more!
Christine Morgenstern | 16 | Vampire | Illusioner (District 3) | Open
- she looks extremely like Sasha Pieterse
“Take it from me, you’re always better off with a really good lie.”
Being born in District 9, Christine never knew the very existence of the old world until her parents explained everything to her at the age of seven. With her whole family being the old-fashioned Sleepers, she never had the chance to explore the outside world except for the forest right beside their house. Her father Julius was very fond of hunting, and also very fond of training his children to be the future excellent hunters, which meant Christine and her brother Nicholai were required to join their old man on a camping almost every weekend. That’s when and where the blond girl learnt everything about surviving in the wild, and the experience provided her the opportunity to fall for thrilling adventures, as well as the prospect of a whole world that was out there waiting for her.
Unlike her seemingly bold father, Christine’s mother was rather the mild and gentle woman, who’d always held the expectation for their little daughter to one day become a well-behaved lady just like herself. Even though she never said anything particularly, Christine could constantly see in the woman’s eyes that she’d disappointed her mother in every possible way. But the young girl was too proud to apologise and explain herself, and too stubborn to change who she really was. Years later, when she reached the age of thirteen, her mother was diagnosed as having breast cancer, then eventually passed away after being at grips with the disease for almost a year. The young girl was devastated for quite a while, but she never showed her vulnerability to anybody other than her beloved dog - Travis. She found it way much easier to talk to him than to other people, even when it came to her father and big brother. It was because of this tragic incident, that made Christine decide to finally embrace herself and leave everything behind.
One evening when she was wandering in the woods alone, she accidentally witnessed a murder. A vampire feeding on a human, to be more exact. Unlike other girls her age, the young blonde didn’t panic, neither was she scared to death because of the gory scene unfolding before her eyes. At first she wanted to run away, at least walk away without the man’s notice, but she was somehow astonished and even fascinated by what was happening in front of her, until the vampire finished his meal and discovered her presence. He was peculiarly calm, with blood still dripping down from his fangs, and it kind of made all the horrors disappear for Christine within a blink. She had wanted a different life for as long as she could remember, at that moment, she knew this was it. This might be her only chance to get rid of the past and live a whole new life - by becoming a vampire. She begged for the man, Trevor as she discovered later, to turn her, promised to behave as she’s supposed to and eventually got her wish come true after spending the night underground with him. After leaving a note to her father and brother, she left the home she’d been raised in for fifteen years and started living in an apartment in District 3 all by herself ever since. Yes, she’d finally become a Illusioner, and she was dying to be her rebellious true self for all eternity.
- + adventurous, instinctive, determined
- - reckless, brash, stubborn
Although Christine had almost spent all her childhood exploring the woods in the neighbourhood, she was still more than willing to have her adventure start around the whole land of the District, probably even the old world. Among those years, she’d become rather aware of where the danger could be and what possible troubles she might get herself into. Thanks to her father’s survival training, Christine wasn’t afraid of overcoming any difficulties that might get in her way, and actually, she kind of enjoyed meeting them face to face.
However, she was never the patient, decent lady her parents had expected her to be. The blonde was constantly tired of living among the others, which were quite stupid in her eyes, and she never really paid much attention to what others had to say. As a matter of fact, the one thing Christine longed for the most, was one day she could be set free from all these annoying human conventions, which apparently had already become reality for her after she became a vampire.
Julius Morgenstern: Christine used to admire her father Julius with all her heart, considering the fact that her old man always seemed to know every important and exciting things about an adventure. However, as she gradually grew up into a lady who had her own opinions, her father became too old-fashioned in her eyes. All those details she used to find rather interesting in the man now appeared to be annoying, as she no longer was that little girl who’d follow every order she was given.
Nicholai Morgenstern: Christine always suspected if Ncholai really was her biological brother. The two were different in any possible way one could ever imagine, as the only thing they would ever agree with each other was the fact that they were never going to get along. After their mother’s death, Christine could sense how angry Nicholai was at herself for not making any attempt to cheer the woman up, although she honestly didn’t think she’d done something wrong.
Trevor Crowley: Christine might considered it her luckiest day when she ran into Trevor, her creator, in the woods. She’d always believed in such creatures as vampires, though she’d never imagined the moment for her to ever come across one. All the fancy prospects of being an immortal creature who’d definitely be able to do anything in the world instantly became too overwhelmed for her to forget. And right until this very moment, she never regretted for a second of that choice she made when she decided to be turned.
buzolicrpc’s Full Review for kensington-rp
Many people think that living in a wealthy community is the best life they can get to. This time, they’re wrong. This place is full of messed up families, each with their own secret. They better keep it safe before everybody finds out how life really is.
Surnames are just as important as given names. So, I compiled a list of the websites I use to find my surnames.
- English Surnames
- Dutch Surnames
- Spanish Surnames
- Scottish Surnames
- German Surnames
- Italian Surnames
- Irish Surnames
- French Surnames
- Scandinavian Surnames
- Welsh Surnames
- Jewish Surnames
- Surnames By Ethnicity
- Most Common Surnames in the USA
- Most Common Surnames in Great Britan
- Most Common Surnames in Asia